What we offer
Community Revival was established in January 2006, however its Senior Management Team has amassed a substantial amount of experience prior to this in the education and training sector form working with the local Manchester City Council, the national UK Government and the European Union as well as working in partnership with private, public and NGO institutions.
This knowledge and understanding includes:
• Designing courses.
• Secure exam invigilation.
• Establishing training centres.
• Delivery of Community Learning including ESOL.
• The professional development of teachers.
• Procuring learning resources and equipment.
• Undergoing government-sanctioned inspections.
• Support collaborations work.
• We develop partnerships with VCS organisations to deliver community wellbeing activities.
Community Revival can support, advise and guide both individuals and institutions alike who are either starting afresh in the education and training sector or those who wish to enhance and develop further.
Contact us to find out how Community Revival can help you every step of the way.